Many of the Graphic prints done on ZZ clothing are conceived in the sketchbook. Many are drawn here, plenty never leave, but the few that work are pulled and transformed into final pieces, put onto acetate, transfered onto silk screens and printed. Here are a few photos of the process from the design/ creation side of things.
- RT @MVFilmfest: We took a stroll around #MillValley to get excited for #MVFF40 Opening! Loved seeing @ZioZiegler's beautiful mural + @Sweet… 5 months ago
- RT @derekneuland: I love this @zioziegler piece in Vegas. https://t.co/yqrHMqfLCa 7 months ago
- RT @nobackbone222: @ZioZiegler you are a huge inspiration of my work. Just wanted to show you my customs https://t.co/qStitZCxzG 7 months ago
- RT @artmisia: Following the development of an artist you love is so rewarding & heart warming. Congratulations @ZioZiegler https://t.co/A… 9 months ago
- Opening up at ochigallery this evening . @ OCHI GALLERY instagram.com/p/BWlKh4IgKir/ 9 months ago