Many of the Graphic prints done on ZZ clothing are conceived in the sketchbook. Many are drawn here, plenty never leave, but the few that work are pulled and transformed into final pieces, put onto acetate, transfered onto silk screens and printed. Here are a few photos of the process from the design/ creation side of things.
- RT @artmisia: Following the development of an artist you love is so rewarding & heart warming. Congratulations @ZioZiegler https://t.co/A… 6 days ago
- Opening up at ochigallery this evening . @ OCHI GALLERY instagram.com/p/BWlKh4IgKir/ 1 week ago
- I am ordering a lot of granola right now . #brandless @TinaSharkey @brandless congrats on the launch ! https://t.co/dvXu5MuN9T 1 week ago
- RT @lifeisbeautiful: . @ZioZiegler painted this beauty in 2013 & it is still one of our favorites to this day! Thanks Zio! 💎❇️ https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @OchiGallery: @zioziegler 'Meta Species' currently open by appointment. Artist Reception July 15th. #zioziegler ift.tt/2tcgw42… 3 weeks ago